Thursday, March 5, 2009

FAQs & Rules

FAQs

Q: I can't open/access the file!
A: Please check whether you have WinRAR (or Winzip, but I recommend WinRAR) installed. If it's already installed and still can't open it... I think you didn't download the file correctly (in my opinion, of course)

Q: Some of the songs in the file corrupted! What should I do?
A: You can post about it in the Chatterbox and I'll try to fix it.

Q: The link won't work! [OR] The link is dead/broken! What should I do?
A: Just leave a message in the Chatterbox and I'll fix the link ASAP.

Q: I don't know the password(s) to download the file(s)! How to get them?
A: They are located right under the links. If they aren't feel free to email me at thunderbird_firefox@yahoo.com.

Q: Can I make requests? Can I ask for mirror links?
A: Unfortunately, you can't make requests for an artist that is not available in my blog. I don't accept requests anymore.
But~ you can ask for mirrors, in case you're having trouble downloading with the link I used. **You can request the old releases of artists exist in the blogs, but it might take some time though**

Q: Why some of the links direct me to hxxp.com OR It says "Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (hxxp) isn't associated with any program"?
It's because I've changed the link to hxxp://. To download the file, change hxxp to http. Example:

SCANDAL - Shoujo S
hxxp://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jzn0ctmjgdz
change to...
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jzn0ctmjgdz

and it should be working perfectly (^^)



Rules


1. COMMENT when taking any of the links. CREDIT to blueskypedal@blogspot when posting the links somewhere else. No requests.

2. All the downloads available here are only for promoting purposes only. Show your support to your beloved artists by purchasing their stuffs, which can be purchased at these sites:






** I've split the original blog into two. Beautiful days for artists which start with letter A until M, while AwakEVE is for letter N until Y.

** The name Beautiful days is taken from Arashi's single, while AwakEVE is the title for UVERworld's album~ (^^ )

0 comments: